Thread: 1914 Scenario

200k clubHoI AnthologyDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacy
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

Blog Entries

1914 Scenario

I demand a 1914 scenario!
    Peter Ebbesen: To guarantee success, rename Victoria 2 to something like "Victoria's Secret: An Encounter Under the Sun"

We'll Protect America! : a (Kaiseriech) USA/AUS AAR Ongoing

"As for myself, my course is clear. A British subject I was born — a British subject I will die. With my utmost effort, with my latest breath, will I oppose the ‘veiled treason’ which attempts by sordid means and mercenary proffers to lure our people from their allegiance. " Sir John A. Macdonald
    "A flag that does not contain the greatness of your heritage is no flag for a nation" John Diefenbaker

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

1914 scenario with a converter for HOI2: Doomsday!
    Shōgun ni naritai! Sword of the Samurai AAR

"It is because people's minds are not logical and enlightened that the Empire is in disorder. If the country is not properly ruled there will be no end to rebellions. And if anyone wishes to get the knowledge of how to rule it properly he will only find it in books. That is why the publication of books is the beginning of beneficient rule."

- Tokugawa Ieyasu

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of LifeEUIV: El Dorado

+1
    Member of the Team of Réseau Gamers et Stratégie, a French strategy forum. I speak French and Swedish fluently, understand Spanish and somehow makes myself understandable in English.

Modding/Contributions/Translations:
    WtWSMS [A 480 Migrational Period Mod]: developer, French translator, misc, old beta-tester and maintining threads (across forums) for this mod mainly developed by Enlil
    VIET: currently translating into French | CK2+: old helper for French translation, did misc when needed | Nova Imperium: beta-tester, maintaining English thread

Join the Anti-Racism Group of the forums!

High-Commissary to the Spreading of the Glorious French Language Around The World! Official Godogost and a heir of WtWSMS! Defender and Saviour of Armorican Rights!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthJF View Post
    1914 scenario with a converter for HOI2: Doomsday!
    I concur. That was without a doubt the finest iteration of the franchise.
    Peter Ebbesen: To guarantee success, rename Victoria 2 to something like "Victoria's Secret: An Encounter Under the Sun"

"As for myself, my course is clear. A British subject I was born — a British subject I will die. With my utmost effort, with my latest breath, will I oppose the ‘veiled treason’ which attempts by sordid means and mercenary proffers to lure our people from their allegiance. " Sir John A. Macdonald
    "A flag that does not contain the greatness of your heritage is no flag for a nation" John Diefenbaker

Shameless Aston Villa fan. sgt.stickybomb's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What are you guys doing here? we are having way too much fun in the new forum.
    “Napalm sticks to kids” is *not* a motivational phrase.
    Petrarchs Predictions for 2014: Liverpool will win the league(haha). England will win the world Cup(haha). UKIP will win EU 2014 election. Screencap it.
    Rock on Rockall.
    Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it Treason. John Harington (from Andre Bolkonsky)
    Welcome to they apocalypse I hope you like leather

Blog Entries
    If that were true then why are you here?

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour

I am just going through the forum reminiscing, reading my old posts.
    Petrarchs Predictions for 2014: Liverpool will win the league(haha). England will win the world Cup(haha). UKIP will win EU 2014 election. Screencap it.
    Rock on Rockall.
    Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it Treason. John Harington (from Andre Bolkonsky)

EU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.stickybomb View Post
    I am just going through the forum reminiscing, reading my old posts.
    Why read old posts when you can still make new ones?

"It is because people's minds are not logical and enlightened that the Empire is in disorder. If the country is not properly ruled there will be no end to rebellions. And if anyone wishes to get the knowledge of how to rule it properly he will only find it in books. That is why the publication of books is the beginning of beneficient rule."

- Tokugawa Ieyasu

Because of nostalgia. I like reading old posts to see how different I used to be.
    Rock on Rockall.

I don't like change, so I don't like to see how I've changed either. As far as I'm concerned, I've always been exactly like this, and will always be as well.

- Tokugawa Ieyasu