Thread: Is there a mod that lets you buid/expand all RR/factories?

Is there a mod that lets you buid/expand all RR/factories?

I literally cannot play a big communist country lategame because I'll get carpal tunnel from clicking so man factories and building so many godamn railroads. I know there is a shift click for factories, but it doesn't do shit because it only works if the factory is already full, and if its already full then I waste years of possible POP promotion by waiting for the damn thing to finish expanding. Same thing with railroads, I know there's a statewide button but holy fuck Russia has 50+ states. Like what the hell is the point of even including planned economy in the game if using it gives you nerve damage?
    Last edited by KevinG; 30-03-2015 at 09:26.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneImpireVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of LifeCities: Skylines

Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    I literally cannot play a big communist country lategame because I'll get carpal tunnel from clicking so man factories and building so many godamn railroads. I know there is a shift click for factories, but it doesn't do shit because it only works if the factory is already full, and if its already full then I waste years of possible POP promotion by waiting for the damn thing to finish expanding. Same thing with railroads, I know there's a statewide button but holy fuck Russia has 50+ states. Like what the hell is the point of even including planned economy in the game if using it gives you nerve damage?
    Sorry, but no. You see, the Victoria series is a capitalist plot to show you the dangers of Communism. Never again will you support the Communist party now that you've had to do all that clicking. It's an important lesson, son, and I'm glad you'll make better decisions in the future.
    10 centuries in 5 minutes: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvlp7cBWwIw

200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

True size of Africa http://static02.mediaite.com/geekosy...-of-africa.jpg

Did the Anglo-Saxon "invasion" actually happen? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoA9UmM0pok