Thread: I Demand Victoria 3

I Demand Victoria 3

That's right, I demand it. Paradox had 2 expansions for Vicky 2 and left her to rot in a room like she was JFK's sister.

Meanwhile Crusader Kings and Europa are getting new DLC's every other day. I know their making the new HOI but seriously.

Vicky is very lonely and no one touches her anymore.

...You're not exactly in a position to demand anything. Paradox is not obligated, even morally, to release new games, certainly not to your whims.

Seriously, dafuq?

Also, I'm not sure that Paradox transitioning from the "release full, functional games/expansions" business model to the "churn out half-playable DLCs every other month and let our players do the hard work of playtesting and fixing them, all for almost as much as a full-fledged expansion of course" is a positive thing.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Battle bunny View Post
    Also, I'm not sure that Paradox transitioning from the "release full, functional games/expansions" business model
    Every one of which was, at release, buggier than the buggiest of CK2 or EU4 expansions.
    If you think someone's trolling, PM a moderator.
    Ask your quick modding questions in the appropriate place.
    The Hostile Core Creation modifier is defective-by-design and must be replaced or revamped.
    Regency Council hard lockout of wardec is defective-by-design and must be replaced.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Foxicus View Post
    That's right, I demand it. Paradox had 2 expansions for Vicky 2 and left her to rot in a room like she was JFK's sister.

Meanwhile Crusader Kings and Europa are getting new DLC's every other day. I know their making the new HOI but seriously.

Vicky is very lonely and no one touches her anymore.
    Speak for yourself, mister.

I also want Victoria 3, and i believe we will get Victoria 3.
    BEST AAR EVER: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-PICTURE-HEAVY

"The inability to weaponize comets as to disrupt your neighbours' economy by orbital bombardment of their port facilities is one of the most glaring omissions of the EU franchise." - LordNeidHart

Surely the developers will have to reply to this with the release date, and an apology for not getting it out sooner, right?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesRome GoldVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Haha, I don't think we should demand anything, it's PDS' prerogative what they work on. If they were thinking about a Vicky 3, though, I'd strongly encourage them .

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of WarCities: Skylines

Quote Originally Posted by grommile View Post
    Every one of which was, at release, buggier than the buggiest of CK2 or EU4 expansions.
    V2 was awful at launch but AHD and HoD were pretty solid iirc.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesRome GoldVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Liborio View Post
    HoD's the only 'launch' I can remember anything of at all, and agree - it was solid at launch. V2 at launch was pretty ropey though, wouldn't even run on my machine (which at the time was quite disappointing!)

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

No Victoria 3 = +0.1 militancy per day

VICKY3 revolution incoming
    EU4: Every time someone asks for, or includes in a mod, formable Austria-Hungary, Paradox adds another bug to the game. Stop the bugs, say no to KuK in EU4!

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."

Ponies!

There ya go Chewy at least someone here isn't being so serious.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneImpireVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of LifeCities: Skylines

Quote Originally Posted by Foxicus View Post
    I literally spit my food out when I read that! LOLOLOLOL!

Also, +1
    10 centuries in 5 minutes: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvlp7cBWwIw

200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

True size of Africa http://static02.mediaite.com/geekosy...-of-africa.jpg

Did the Anglo-Saxon "invasion" actually happen? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoA9UmM0pok

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneImpireVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of LifeCities: Skylines

Quote Originally Posted by Liborio View Post
    I'll never forget India being more British than Britain... sigh... And run away UK industrialization was literally impossible to beat. Those were the days...
    10 centuries in 5 minutes: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvlp7cBWwIw

200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

True size of Africa http://static02.mediaite.com/geekosy...-of-africa.jpg

Did the Anglo-Saxon "invasion" actually happen? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoA9UmM0pok

First Lieutenant
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae Victis

Whatever happened to please!?

But let's look at it this way,we have a CK2 to Eu4 (official) converter,and now they are making a new HOI,so the missing link between a possible converter has to be a new Victoria game