Thread: Maps you may find useful

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasHearts of Iron IIISengokuVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IVCities: Skylines

Post Victoria II Map thread

Greetings!!

I started making maps of Vic2 in-game mapmodes after using SirkTheMonkey's resoource changing map for a while.
    So, As of now I have made a map with all RGO outputs in 1836 and All Regions/ Provinces, Stored in a convenient Imgur album.

I created this thread to possibly discuss the maps and to see wich maps people want to see made

Current Maps Included

Vanilla
    I consider vanilla to be VictoriaII: HoD v3.03(so essentialy all of the DLC's and the latest update)
    • Provinces
    • (WIP) Releasable Nations
    • Liferating in Uncolonised Provinces
    • RGO Outputs (Resources)
    • Resource changes

Maps to be made
    • POP Density in 1836 (Vanilla)
    • Releasable Nations (PPM)
    • Straits in the world (Vanilla)

Thank You part
    My thanks to everyone who suggested maps and improvements to the existing maps(here, on /r/paradoxplaza and on /r/victoria2)
    Also ofcourse SirkTheMonkey for his resource map, wich also provided the base for my maps
    Last edited by El_Diablo256; 26-03-2015 at 12:06.

Nice maps dude! Never realized how much timber Russia had. Noir how much Cotton South U.S. had either

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Thank you those are indeed useful. I am finding the resource change map useful, after all this time playing I still can only half remember where those things pop up.

Great work with these! Would it be possible to make a life rating map mode?

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasHearts of Iron IIISengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jorlaan View Post
    Thank you those are indeed useful. I am finding the resource change map useful, after all this time playing I still can only half remember where those things pop up.
    Thanks, That map is made by SirkTheMonkey, so credits for that go to him. Also, I used his map as a base for the others

Quote Originally Posted by LordQ View Post
    Great work with these! Would it be possible to make a life rating map mode?
    Ah, good suggestion added to my list, only the ucolonised ones??

UPDATE!
    I am now working on the releasable nations, and was wondering what I should do with names, should I show them or not and if I should show them how, just like my other maps in a legend or right on top of the nation?? Oh yeah, added it to the album so you can view it

Yes, uncolonised would do.

Quote Originally Posted by LordQ View Post
    Yes, uncolonised would do.
    Liferating map done!! It wasn't too much work, So muchh liferating 15 in Afrika

It can be found in the Album

Great job, exactly what I was looking for.