Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Holy war against thread necromancy

Imperial Vicar of the HRE Ruwaard's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of LifeEUIV: El Dorado

IMHO shouldn't it depend on the circumstances? Opening a new thread about a topic, which previous thread was closed due to thread necromancing, IMHO seems like the right thing to do. Or do what Talq suggested.

Since Elvain does have point, that certain old threads might include good ideas, which at the time might not have been totally possible, but with new dlc's and patches might have since become possible. So IMHO revisit certain game related topics might not always be that bad.

Now we can not only necro old threads, we can necro old forums.
    Come play Werewolf! Make new friends, then murder them!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life
    EUIV: El Dorado

Indeed.
    If you have to question whether I'm serious or not, I'm probably not serious.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cymsdale View Post
    Now we can not only necro old threads, we can necro old forums.
    +1
    I'm so edgy, I've been called a sword.
    I'm so rational, I've been mistaken for Descartes.
    I'm so noble, I've been crowned a King.
    I'm such a rebel, I rebelled from the Rebel Alliance, and then rebelled from that Rebellion.
    I have such little admiration, I shot myself in the face twice in order to prove how little of an achievement surviving a gunshot is.
    I'm so manly, my muscles have muscles, and those muscles work out regularly.
    - Morgothic

"...I am more Irish than all of you..." - LYNCHY

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

So long as there's no forum necrophilia.
    Shōgun ni naritai! Sword of the Samurai AAR

"It is because people's minds are not logical and enlightened that the Empire is in disorder. If the country is not properly ruled there will be no end to rebellions. And if anyone wishes to get the knowledge of how to rule it properly he will only find it in books. That is why the publication of books is the beginning of beneficient rule."

- Tokugawa Ieyasu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2