Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.11.2 Hotfix - Checksum 4dee

Project Lead (EU4) Paradox Dev Team Wiz's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

1.11.2 Hotfix - Checksum 4dee

EDIT: Updated hotfix to 1.11.2 with a couple more fixes:
    - Fixed revolutionary tricolors being all-white
    - Splitting off a siege stack no longer puts general in the wrong stack
    - Another fix to try and force clients who could not see Women in History to download the files

Fixes from 1.11.1:
    - Doubled horde gold & tradition gain from looting.
    - The Women in History DLC should now show up correctly in the launcher for everyone.
    - Fixed various minor issues with dynasties, triggers and duplicate characters in the Women in History events.
    - Ships no longer show manpower needed in reinforcement tooltip when not modded to cost manpower.
    - remove_opinion and reverse_remove_opinion effects now work again.
    - Random New World no longer crashes on start.
    - Naval exploration slowed down. There's a new define SEA_EXPLORE_SPEED to control this.
    - Treasure fleet tooltip will be immediately updated on tag change rather than at month's end, to prevent confusion.
    - Fixed wrong custom colors for units after loading save game.
    - Fixed male heirs sometimes getting female names in Custom Nations.
    - Fixed Colonial nations of custom nations ruled by a succession of regency councils.
    - Fixed CTD when creating client states from Custom or Dynamic Nations.
    - Fixed assigning merchant to main trading port removes caravan trade power.
    - Fixed Detach Siege can remove general if detaching army was too small.
    - Fixed Dynamic nations losing all flag colors after save (colors will be randomized if loading a save created before the fix).
    - Natives can no longer rise up in uncolonized provinces taken by custom nation.
    - Fixed a bug that was preventing the AI from exploring ocean provinces.
    - Fixed a bug where female advisors would not be correctly saved as female on saving & reloading.
    - Fixed meso/south american theologians having Western portraits
    - Added missing localization for colonial nation names.
    - Tweaked army tradition gain so that you gain some tradition even from crushing victories (you still get more for more even battles though)
    - Fixed some cases where liberty desire still did not show on topbar for subjects.
    - Fixed some missing localisations for colonial nations.

Furthermore, Tunis must be destroyed.
    Last edited by Wiz; 13-03-2015 at 16:38.
    For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

And the "+100 League Leader" buff the HRE gets before the league wars start?

Does that mean that hordes now get 4x times the loot as everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    - Fixed male heirs sometimes getting female names in Custom Nations.
    Haha what

Furthermore, Tunis must be destroyed.
    Also what's up with you writing this everywhere?

No info about the europeans colony released when pass a reform as Maya .. Thats sad I really want to play as mayans !

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Wherever I happen to be travelling to just then...
    Was the mods issue with random new world fixed?

This is in the notes twice
    Sun Tzu is a cheap budget version of the amazing Sun_Wu!

Thanks Wiz,

Now i can start with a new campaign. I love you paradox

- Doubled horde gold & tradition gain from looting.
    A horde buff!? What have you done with the real Wiz?

In all seriousness, hooray, it felt kind of weird that my explorers would go from ireland to brazil and back in a couple of months.
    When in doubt, give it a good tumble.

Playing house Cortez in This Is Madness 2: Imperium Sine Fine

Tunis must be destroyed?

Quote Originally Posted by Autokrator48 View Post
    Does that mean that hordes now get 4x times the loot as everyone else?
    Except that they nerfed looting to the ground so it's pretty useless.
    My attempt at a VeF Poland AAR. - Abandoned as an AAR due to lack of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by tom025 View Post
    No info about the europeans colony released when pass a reform as Maya .. Thats sad I really want to play as mayans !
    This has been fixed in 1.11 (or 1.10.1 idk). It was supposed to be at least.

Second Lieutenant Golden_Bear10's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life
    EUIV: El Dorado

Except where previously I did see the Women in History DLC in my available DLC, following the download that happened right now it is now gone.

Edit: Images showing it absolutely nowhere. I've tried verifying/restarting steam and game multiple times.:

Last edited by Golden_Bear10; 10-03-2015 at 18:39.

Quote Originally Posted by mwyeoh View Post
    Tunis must be destroyed?
    A famous Roman politician used to end every speech in the senate by saying, "Furthermore, Carthage must be destroyed". Carthage and Tunis are in the same place.

Not sure why Wiz has started doing it. I've decided he's hinting about the impending announcement of Rome II.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderAncient SpaceParadoxian Order - 2015
    Cities: Skylines

Thank you, Wiz. A noble effort, sir.
    "Nature always obeys her own laws"
    - Leonardo da Vinci

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneSemper Fi500k club

The hotfix does not download for me. What do I need to do?

nvm: now it worked after restarting Steam twice

Victoria's Plastic Surgeon OHgamer's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV

In Columbus OH, but dreaming of the White Isle.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintilgin View Post
    A famous Roman politician used to end every speech in the senate by saying, "Furthermore, Carthage must be destroyed". Carthage and Tunis are in the same place.

Not sure why Wiz has started doing it. I've decided he's hinting about the impending announcement of Rome II.
    Either that or CK3 perhaps....Tunis was the target of the 8th Crusade.
    2014 will hopefully allow me to be more active with Paradox games than the last few years

Dragon of Gallaecia Suevorum Luis de Aveiro's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Blog Entries
    "Tunis [Carthago] Delenda Est" - Scipio
    es gibt keine Tatsachen, es gibt nur Interpretationen - Friedrich Nietzsche
    The capitalists not only rule by carrot and gun but by making popular forms carry imperialist messages.Left-wing dictatorships do rule by gun and by making imperialist forms carry popular messages.
    Authority, when first detecting chaos at its heels, will entertain the vilest schemes to save its orderly facade. But always order without justice, without love or liberty, which cannot long postpone their world's descent into pandemonium.

Against the unlawful British annexation of the Portuguese State of India (IN HOI 2) - GIVE GOA BACK!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast