Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 33 48 56 57 58
Results 1,141 to 1,154 of 1154

Thread: Divine Influence - A Succession Game/Quantum Leap AAR!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by eliaspays View Post
    IIRC, New Coptia, The Poles, Karens (not sure here), Norge (?)
    All of those plus Abyssinia and Anatolia

I don't think Norge has changed dynasties even though it is elective, though
    My AAR: Fraticelli For the Win (CK2)
    France in A Song of Peace and War Megacampaign (A Clash of States)(A Game of Crowns)
    The Kingdom of Poland-Lithuania in The Cross and Compass
    Stefano Bonaretti, (formerly Giacomo Bonaretti)Deputy PM, MOFA, IPC Leader, and Conte di Nizza in PttP
    Prince Henry of Dalmira in All for the Empire
    Franz "the Liberator" Meningen (formerly Carlo Brunelli) in SOA?
    Trajan von Liepzitz, Count of Warmia (formerly Bishop Maximillian) in SOI
    Colton Burpo in Empire of the Pacific
    House Saltalamacchia in By the Ballot: An Elective Succession Game (EU3)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life
    EUIV: El DoradoCities: Skylines

In the last screenshot of Eastern Europe Anatolia still holds southern England, has this been fixed?

If the Ilkhanate is still a problem (being too big) what about the faction system for them? You'd have something like the Nomad faction (cavalry combat, colonization), the Persianate/Sedentary faction (trade, diplomatic ability, stability), and maybe a European faction (infantry combat, tech bonus).

HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    In the last screenshot of Eastern Europe Anatolia still holds southern England, has this been fixed?

If the Ilkhanate is still a problem (being too big) what about the faction system for them? You'd have something like the Nomad faction (cavalry combat, colonization), the Persianate/Sedentary faction (trade, diplomatic ability, stability), and maybe a European faction (infantry combat, tech bonus).
    Anatolia did still hold a bit of southern England in CK so I think that might be appropriate.

I'm gonna assume Ilkhanate's economy is really crappy so that will probably balance out its huge mp.
    France in A Song of Peace and War Megacampaign (A Clash of States)(A Game of Crowns)
    Stefano Bonaretti, (formerly Giacomo Bonaretti)Deputy PM, MOFA, IPC Leader, and Conte di Nizza in PttP

As a creator of Navarra that became Spain I would like to maybe propose some ideas, on a new forum, though.

Elective monarchy added to New Coptia, The Poles, Karens, Abyssinia and Anatolia.
    Norge is not elective

Updated on workshop
    Last edited by Danarca; 30-03-2015 at 11:43.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled

I personally think that New Coptia should have eastern tech since it wasn't the geographical location that lessened the advancement of the ottomans but their conservative muslim beliefs that Coptia lacks. They are pretty much byzantines and byzantines had eastern tech

Eastern it is then, it wont hurt too much overall and I do love me Coptia
    I wonder if we should give the elector titles to small nations instead of the big ones.. Right now they all vote for themselves and it end being given to the unlikeliest of candidates, while it should nearly always be MF being elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Danarca View Post
    Eastern it is then, it wont hurt too much overall and I do love me Coptia
    I wonder if we should give the elector titles to small nations instead of the big ones.. Right now they all vote for themselves and it end being given to the unlikeliest of candidates, while it should nearly always be MF being elected.
    Yeah, that is really dumb if MF can't be elected after House van Ypres has held it continually for centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by ekorovin View Post
    As a creator of Navarra that became Spain I would like to maybe propose some ideas, on a new forum, though.
    I put you on the list for Spain's National Ideas

Haha, the Jomsvikings converted to Nahuatl in my latest observer game, that's crazy awesome

I'm gonna tinker with the electors, see if I can't get a majority for MF.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaRome GoldWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Between violence and ignorance and boredom
    Weren't we gonna give them the reform that made them hereditary rulers of the HRE?

Quote Originally Posted by Panzer Commader View Post
    Weren't we gonna give them the reform that made them hereditary rulers of the HRE?
    Unfortunately I can't figure out how to do it, in vanilla EU4 there's no reforms passed at any point, and no events that enforce a reform.
    I have no points of reference, if there's a way to do it =/

Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaRome GoldWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Danarca View Post
    Unfortunately I can't figure out how to do it, in vanilla EU4 there's no reforms passed at any point, and no events that enforce a reform.
    I have no points of reference, if there's a way to do it =/
    Oh, I see. Well we can probably ask for help with that on the EU4 mods forum once we make our thread there, and hopefully someone will know. If not, no big deal.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled

Also shouldn't New Coptia be an Empire instead of a constitutional monarchy? It was an empire in CK2 last I checked

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Massena View Post
    So I thought up a list of 23 "important" nations which people can sign up for. Obviously I will have to repost this soon but I might as well put it up now.

National Ideas Potential Creators List

Important Nations:

Magna Francia
    The Empire- Rozmarzony/Bolajay/ThatCoolGuy (Pending Approval)
    England- iamme (Pending Approval)
    Corradia-
    Germany- Rozmarzony/Bolajay (Pending Approval)
    Bavaria-
    Bulgaria- SehnVretor/Panzer (Pending Approval)

Hispania and Sicily
    Spain- ekrovin
    Scotland-
    Sicily- FredericIII (Pending Approval)

Eastern and Northern Europe
    Poland- Zerois (Pending Approval)
    Carpathia- Divilly (Pending Approval
    Rus- Blackfish (Pending Approval)
    Teutons-
    Norway- LumberKing (Pending Approval)
    The Last Viking- Dominico

Africa and Middle East
    Mali-
    New Coptia- Vidmizz/eliaspays (Pending Approval)
    Abyssinia- Crimsonflight (pending Approval)
    Anatolia- Alscon (Pending Approval)
    Karens- Keinwyn/yequr/DarkGamma/nestorius (Pending Approval)
    Ilkhanate-

India
    Pratiharas- Andre (Pending Approval)
    Rastrakhana-
    Palaka- GoshDaMule (Pending Approval)
    Pali-

Played Minors:
    Milan- Danarca (Pending Approval)
    Croatia- SehnVretor (Pending Approval)
    Tuscany- zDrwal (Pending Approval)
    Moravia- Divilly (Pending Approval)
    Bosnia- Panzer (P.A.)

Let me know if there's something else you think should be there, though I think this is fine. There are other decently important countries like the Papal States, Venice, and Milan which I think would be okay with the standard EU4 ideas for those countries.

Norway should definitely have an idea that relates to rebellions because it seems to have a goddamn rebellion on every save I've seen
    Wait, we can post here again?

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 33 48 56 57 58