+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 42 57 65 66 67
Results 1,321 to 1,325 of 1325

Thread: The Grand Campaign 1914-1991

Quote Originally Posted by OneAussieMan777 View Post
    It's on hold as EJ has gone underground again. However I'm working on 1/1/1914 and am making some BIG changes also. The tech tree is going through a few mild adjustments. Nothing major in that department as yet though...
    A 1917 and post-WW1 1918 scenario start date would be great too. Mainly because I have a bad habit of mistakenly deleting the two saves that come with the game which start on those years lol.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by ltrieason View Post
    1914 grand campaign works. i get the same "medical_breakthrough.txt" event error for any start date past "1945 - New World Order" when i first start a game. i could keep clicking "ignore" for the critical error, not sure if this negatively effects gameplay though.

should i just stick to playing NWO2 if i want to play past 1945?
    No need to play the later start dates. TGC works fine and you can continue past 1945 and it should work just fine. If you want to start after 1945 then NWO2 is a great mod.
    delanonne

Quote Originally Posted by kennyboy000 View Post
    There is /no/ Spanish Civil War, ever.. Why?
    Yes that is a problem that EJ was working on. The SCW is always a problem because in the vanilla version it seemed like the Fascists won 99 per cent of the time.
    Later one of the events just kept firing endlessly so EJ fixed that but now the SCW is not firing right either. Ericafaqs version of the mod is the same. When EJ is back it
    will be on the list. One of the really big things he was working on is getting all of the events to fire. I hope you guys realize that this mod has vanilla events from 1914, 33
    , 1933 and 1936 plus old HOI2 events. Now add NWO events, old AAR events and all of EJs TGC events. A bunch of them where just not firing at all. He had just got them
    all working before he went away. So I hope that we can get them when he comes back.
    delanonne

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatgeneral View Post
    Hello guys, I've got a little problem

I did not go Soviet in WW1 as I managed to defeat Germany in less than a year, and this is making me suffering great depression. I started a Stalin-like plan of heavy industrialization, but now I'm losing all my efforts and I don't know what do I have to edit and how. The event is called in game "the death of the second industrial revolution". I thought it was about the TGC great depression file, which I left blank, but this event is continuing to harass me. My IC is near to 0

Feel sorry that I posted this in the other topic, but I did not know about this second topic
    Hi those events were supposed to only fire once. They had been fixed to do just that. Has anyone else run into then firing multiple times? I always hated those events
    they are there to simulate the depression era closing down of massive numbers of factories. The US had 25 % unemployment and almost every industrial nation was hit
    by the depression to some extent. The Japanese were not affected as much as most countries and the Soviet Union the same or even less really. Burning the guy who
    made this mod put that event in to keep IC totals down to historic levels. Firing multiple times was really bad so EJ changed it to only be one time. When he comes
    back please remind us. Those events are all kind of tied together. We went over this before and it seems that it is not easy to leave one country out. I hope this helps.
    delanonne

What exactly is required to make France sue for peace? Playing as Germany, I took all of Belgium, Luxembourg and Paris by Christmas 1914 and was pushing towards Orleans and Brest by mid 1915. Nothing happened and eventually Russia became too much to fend off and A-H surrendered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 42 57 65 66 67