Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237 262 287 312 327 335 336 337
Results 6,721 to 6,725 of 6725

Thread: Quick questions / Quick answers Thread

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Quote Originally Posted by NeonNinja96 View Post
    Where are the "Dutch East Indies"? I demanded them in a war against the Netherlands, and they gave them to me. I look at Indonesia and it's still all in dutch hands?
    I guess you took Dutch West Indies instead. Look in the Caribbean (just north of Venezuela).
    EUIV mods:
    Vanilla Map Rehaul: Map mod focusing on redrawing Europe without adding provinces.
    Partitionable Poland. Lets you partition Poland with its historical borders. Includes correctly shaped imperial German eastern border and Duchy of Prussia. Also for M&T

Hi.. Having a bit of trouble with African spherelings in HPM.

I'm playing as the Ottomans and I'm a GP. I have N&I and the prereqs to Colonial Negotiations. The Berlin Conference and Scramble fire, but I do not get the free CB or the events to annex unciv African spherelings.

My Capital is in Constantinople (Thrace - Europe region). I had pacifist liberals in power and sat there confused for a few years. Then I looked at the event file and concluded that I may have needed anyone but that, so I put the jingoist nationalists in power. That time the Conference fired after I had Colonial Negotiations (I had a theory that it was ignoring me for that reason...) and still nothing so far.

I get the decision to annex Madagascar, but this is vanilla. I have a couple juicy spherelings in Africa, some very small. Size does not seem like an issue here. I also have an army parked in "allied" land expecting some action. What gives?

Thanks

Edit: starting to annex spherelings with jingos in power, still no cb.
    Last edited by Lycanfire; 25-03-2015 at 10:45.

How do i stop being expelled by Great Britain as UK? I am playing as Prussia and want to make the north german federation, but austria and GB always expels me
    Truth and Justice

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCola View Post
    How do i stop being expelled by Great Britain as UK?
    Wait until the coronation of Queen Victoria before trying to sphere Hannover.
    I am playing as Prussia and want to make the north german federation, but austria and GB always expels me
    Getting Saxony into your sphere requires you to (a) invest in Saxony (b) improve relations with Saxony (c) distract Austria by trying to influence Baden, Württemberg, and Bavaria.
    If you think someone's trolling, PM a moderator.
    Ask your quick modding questions in the appropriate place.
    The Hostile Core Creation modifier is defective-by-design and must be replaced or revamped.
    Regency Council hard lockout of wardec is defective-by-design and must be replaced.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Have I been doing something wrong? Just got back to playing after a long time of not, and wanted to play everyone's favourite nation: Japan!!

I have played them before, but now I have an issue where after I annex Korea, and become a GP, a crisis keeps firing to free them. I didnt have this issue before when I played them before. The first crisis Spain supported Korea, and I won, but the second was GB, and since I had Burma, they flooded in from India and destroyed me.

There is a sizeable liberation movement in the suppression tab, all I can think as the cause, is that I kept the Shogunate faction in power, and a lot of my POP is Conservative ideology.

Is this what is causing the Koreans to be so pissy, or is it something else (that can be prevented/limited) Thanks in advance!
    EU4: Every time someone asks for, or includes in a mod, formable Austria-Hungary, Paradox adds another bug to the game. Stop the bugs, say no to KuK in EU4!

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."

Ponies!