Page 3 of 240 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Screenshots

60 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    use North-German/use South-German
    To be fair: Bayerisch is a pretty formidible dialect to navigate.
    AARs:
    Barrett's Privateers - A Nova Scotia Victoria AAR - Dead. Planned for resurrection

Mods:

Second Modernity
    Explore the years 2036 to 2136 with this mod of Victoria II
    In production
    ------
    [QUOTE_32N]

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by The BadgerUK View Post
    I noticed that no one had made a strange screenshot thread yet, so...

Are you happy now King?
    *cries*

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of LifeEUIV: El Dorado

a hill in the capital, but not Capitol Hill.
    I don't have a screenie, but I've had Russia invade Yemen in order to cut it down to size. Why they're bothering over there I have no idea.

I also had the Dutch-Belgium war escalate with at least Britain joining Belgium and Russia joining the Dutch IIRC, and ending with the British taking Dutch Guiana.
    Played as the Loanshark of Europe, the Duchy of Flanders and then the King of France in Ultima Ratio Regnum/AAR Thread (Abandoned)
    Solo AARs:
    To Granada and Beyond: A Comprehensive History of Spain EU3, Castile, (Abandoned due to patches)
    What Nerds do with a Day Off: A 7-Player Diplomacy AAR (Abandoned)

P'dox Forum Pet Peeves: When people refer to countries as 'factions'.
    Complaints about newer games that fall entirely under the They Changed It Now It Sucks trope.

I'm getting the Russian Conquest of North-West England happening with alarming frequency. They never seem to get anywhere with it though, so I suppose it's not really something to worry about.

I did something!

I did that!
    "Why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? Why will you destroy us who supply you with food? What can you get by war? We can hide our provisions and run into the woods; then you will starve for wronging your friends. Why are you jealous of us? We are unarmed, and willing to give you what you ask, if you come in a friendly manner." - Powhatan to John Smith, 1607

ZinnMod v0.12 for Vicky 2

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by 2ltben View Post
    I did something!

I did that!
    The US flag is probably not copyrighted
    Nationality: Czech
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Anarcho-Liberal
    Issues: Laissez Faire/Full Citizenship
    Cash Reserves: Rising
    Militancy: 4 (-0.01)
    Consciousness: 9 (+0.10)

Crazy Crusader Kings Creator jordarkelf's Avatar
    81 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of Democracy
    Cities in Motion 2Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossKing Arthur IILead and GoldLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneCities: Skylines

Quote Originally Posted by wilcoxchar View Post
    I don't have a screenie, but I've had Russia invade Yemen in order to cut it down to size. Why they're bothering over there I have no idea.

I also had the Dutch-Belgium war escalate with at least Britain joining Belgium and Russia joining the Dutch IIRC, and ending with the British taking Dutch Guiana.
    The Russian bear seems really interested in the Dutch. Just as the demo ended, I saw them add Holland to their SOI!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by wilcoxchar View Post
    I also had the Dutch-Belgium war escalate with at least Britain joining Belgium and Russia joining the Dutch IIRC
    That's actually not weird at all and a very plausible alternate history. The British guaranteed Belgium independence to counter the French and the Russians, among others, sided with the Dutch King against Belgian independence.

The British picking up a Dutch colony on the way, well, that's just good old opportunism

Quote Originally Posted by jordarkelf View Post
    The Russian bear seems really interested in the Dutch. Just as the demo ended, I saw them add Holland to their SOI!
    Holland is a pretty big market, what with Indonesia

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by jordarkelf View Post
    Peter the Great admired Holland very much. Maybe his decendants are honoring him... Or maybe they're confusing Holland with the New Holland in St Petersburg?
    Owner of Rome CE + VV, CK + DV, CK II + extensions, CotN, EU, EU II, FtG, EU III CE + IN + NA + HttT + DW, EU IV + extensions, Victoria + Rev, Victoria II + AHD + HoD, Diplomacy, HoI, HoI II + DD + A, AoD and HoI III + SF + FtM + TFH

Since August 2010 I've considered Friday the 13th a lucky day.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Waiting for the inevitable "Use Yankee / Use British" screenshot...
    So you mean one button with "Use British", cause there is no difference anyway.
    „Ich spreche Spanisch zu Gott, Italienisch zu den Frauen, Französisch zu den Männern und Deutsch zu meinem Pferd.“

Karl der V.

"In this game, it’s always best to have an excuse if you want to go to war with someone. It’s as if the world is an easily distracted PE Teacher, happy to wave away any concerns if you have some sort of note but wrathful if you have no good reason for skipping swimming/invading Poland this week."

I guess I'm set for WC then.

That happened to me too, but luckily it didn't popup like that.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "Most bad government has grown out of too much government."
    "Religion, as well as reason, confirms the soundness of those principles on which our government has been founded and its rights asserted."

- Thomas Jefferson

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
    - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by azaris View Post

I guess I'm set for WC then.
    Bug or custom event?

Quote Originally Posted by DrMaier View Post
    So you mean one button with "Use British", cause there is no difference anyway.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that - it is often said that Britain and America are two countries divided by a common language.

Quote Originally Posted by Minchandre View Post
    Bug or custom event?
    I'm guessing bug. Try releasing "Canada".

Notice the name of the General. Never knew that the King of Pop could also lead armies decently (and he is a priest too )

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by ShiaoPi View Post
    Notice the name of the General. Never knew that the King of Pop could also lead armies decently (and he is a priest too )

Cum Deo et victribus armis "Med Gud och segrande vapen" Gustav II Adolf 1594-1632
    Email: olchardwell@hotmail.com

"We're not going to become evil all suddenly!

it will be a slow transformation and you won't notice it at all." - Shams

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindFor The Glory
    Iron CrossMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Those 2 Capitalists have a hard time making up their minds. Maybe schizophrenia is the problem?
    Cum Deo et victribus armis "Med Gud och segrande vapen" Gustav II Adolf 1594-1632
    Email: olchardwell@hotmail.com

"We're not going to become evil all suddenly!

it will be a slow transformation and you won't notice it at all." - Shams

Second Lieutenant Amateur Emperor's Avatar
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Michael Jackson has some good experience

Page 3 of 240 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast