Categories:
    1. Europa Universalis
    2. Crusader Kings
    3. Magicka
    4. Warlock Series
    5. Leviathan
    6. The Showdown Effect

Publisher's Top Hits Available in Pay-what-you-want Collection

Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a practitioner of humility, has joined forces with the Humble Bundle, a platform that offers collections of awesome games at pay-what-you-want prices with proceeds supporting a variety of charities. Starting today, the “Humble Weekly Sale” is available at www.humblebundle.com/weekly, and gives gamers a chance to set their own price for several of Paradox’s biggest hits – or even a copy of every single game in Paradox’s library on Steam. The bundle will be available for one week, ending on Thursday, September 5, 2013.
    by Published on 11-03-2013 11:18
    Categories:
    1. The Showdown Effect
    Article Preview

Hello everyone! I recently bought this game and thought it would be a fantastic E-sport and I want to make that happen. So today I am happy to introduce to you, The Showdown League.

What is The Showdown League?
    -The Showdown league will be a weekly streamed completive league for The Showdown Effect. Taking place every Monday, teams will be pitted against each other on a weekly basis. Much of the league will depend on how many teams sign up, so get a team together with your friends! Games will take place as such, best of 3 maps, meaning first team to win two maps. Each game will start out on Castlemania best of 5, the loosing team will then pick the second map which will also be a best of 5. If a third map is forced, the loosing team of map 2 will choose and it will be a best of 7. The winning team will receive 3 points in the standings and the loosing team 0. The amount of weeks in the League will depend on the amount of teams that sign up, but each team will play each other at least twice during the season. After that the top teams will be pitted in a double elimination tournament to become champions of The Showdown League.
    by Not Published
    Categories:
    1. The Showdown Effect

Hello everyone! I recently bought this game and thought it would be a fantastic E-sport and I want to make that happen. So today I am happy to introduce to you, The Showdown League.

What is The Showdown League?
    -The Showdown league will be a weekly streamed completive league for The Showdown Effect. Taking place every Monday, teams will be pitted against each other on a weekly basis. Much of the league will depend on how many teams sign up, so get a team together with your friends! Games will take place as such, best of 3 maps, meaning first team to win two maps. Each game will start out on Castlemania best of 5, the loosing team will then pick the second map which will also be a best of 5. If a third map is forced, the loosing team of map 2 will choose and it will be a best of 7. The winning team will receive 3 points in the standings and the loosing team 0. The amount of weeks in the League will depend on the amount of teams that sign up, but each team will play each other at least twice during the season. After that the top teams will be pitted in a double elimination tournament to become champions of The Showdown League.

Joining the League:
    - The only thing you need to join the league is a team! Get a group of friends together or people from the ladder and respond to this forum post! Then please have your captain add me on steam (Coleg) so I can put your roster down on the official team list. There is no ELO requirement so anyone and everyone should sign up. A minimum of 4 teams will be needed for this to happen so spread the word and promote it any way you can!